- One final thought from the symposium: "We said Yes!"
- — New Faculty Majority (@NewFacMajority)Sat, Apr 13 2013 18:46:18
- SEIU's Todd Ricker talks about the big issue: organizing!
- Student support at the symposium!
- — D.P. O'Connell (@moselmensch)Sat, Apr 13 2013 17:42:48Shout-out to #AdjunctSymposium inaugurating the fight today in Boston for the rights of adjuncts everywhere: http://bostonoccupier.com/event/boston-adjunct-professors-unionization-symposium/ …nt/boston-a…
- Todd Ricker, Adjunct Action Organizing Director, explains that "forming a union is simple, but it isn't easy."
- — Peter Ruggiero (@pmruggiero)Sat, Apr 13 2013 17:05:08Well, if Anne McLeer is right 'crazy' English folks can overcome institutional intransigence. Right on! #AdjunctSymposium
- Anne McLeer talks about how the metro strategy worked for adjuncts in DC, where GW, AU, and Montgomery College are organized.
- Adjuncts have a powerful story. Make it heard, make it public!
- MassUniting is in the house!
- The adjunct faculty struggle is a struggle to fight for the values of equality, security, and justice for all on our campuses --Joseph Ramsey, Contingent Lecturer, UMass-Lowell
- — Rebecca Schuman (@pankisseskafka)Sat, Apr 13 2013 15:05:17
Adjunct Action Symposium
We're at the Adjunct Symposium at the JFK Library in Boston with adjuncts from over 20 campuses who are meeting to discuss how to raise standards for their profession and win a voice in the future of higher education. Tweet using #AdjunctSymposium to add your comments.
bySEIU1 Like555 Views