- Join us for our hangout on Thursday, March 20, 2014.
- Watch our first solar marketing hangout, which focused on social media.
- There are a lot of buzzwords out there. Untangle the confusion and read the Interactive Advertising Bureau Content Marketing Primer for a good overview of what content marketing is.
- This one might be a little intimidating at first, but it's a 1-stop shop for everything you need to know to "take a business from zero to hero online."
What Marketing Experts Predict for 201443% of all marketers found a customer via LinkedIn and 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook.
Landing pages that included videos see an 86% increase in conversions.
Companies expect to double their social marketing budgets over the next 5 years.
Emails that include social sharing buttons have a click-trough-rate 158% higher than emails that do not include social sharing buttons.
Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness rating for all types of content marketing, with a rating of 89%.See the full infographic in the link below
- Content marketing is important to the solar industry because of the unique kind of decision that's being made. This research paper and the video abstract dig deeper into the peer effects that drive solar adoption.
- This useful infographic highlights the different types of content that can be used to answer your customer's questions during all stages of the content funnel.
- Articles to enhance the impact of your blog.
- Do email better
- Do infographics better
- Looking forward to talking with you all on Thursday! If you have any questions you want to raise prior to the webinar, please reach out to me, Susanna Murley at smurley AT seia.org.