- Visitors take in the scene at Montana's Glacier National Park.
California: Yosemite, Sequoia, Death Valley, Channel Islands.
- The Channel Islands – who knew? Hike, kayak, scuba dive, snorkel and more in California's least-explored national park.
- Sequoia's home to giants... of the tree variety, that is. It's also much less crowded than Yosemite, its neighbor to the north.
- Ditch the crowds on your next Yosemite vacation and head to the High Country.
- Why Death Valley...? Here's what makes this desert wonder worth a stop.
The West (beyond CA): Olympic, Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands.
- Pristine beaches, hot springs, rainforest hikes and postcard views: just a few reasons to visit this Northwest beauty.
- Glacier National Park: in northwest Montana, it's a simply stunning park that relatively few visit.
- Yellowstone's bison and geysers are a must-see, but so are Wyoming's Grand Tetons – and both offer plenty of ways to get off the beaten path.