- — Susan Spellman Cann (@SSpellmanCann)Tue, May 20 2014 23:32:18What is #sccrowd? http://schoolcounselorcrowdblog.weebly.com/blog/introducing-sccrowd … all welcome :) #edchat #cdnedchat
- Susan also made this great SMORE flyer to give a snapshot of what #SCCrowd is all about:
- — Susan Spellman Cann (@SSpellmanCann)Tue, May 20 2014 23:36:31
- There were so many questions for Q&A Day this month! You can still check out all those questions on the Q&A Custom Timeline. There's always room for more answers and conversation!
- — Ross Wolfson (@rawolfson)Wed, May 21 2014 23:29:24
- There was also great excitement and energy during the chat! People really got into it!
- — Traci R. Brown (@tracirbrown)Wed, May 21 2014 00:21:30#SCCrowd moves fast, but don't worry first timers, just take your time! I think of it like popcorn reading. Haha. Looking over here & there!
- — Traci R. Brown (@tracirbrown)Wed, May 21 2014 00:44:16Can I just take a moment to say I love this community! Makes my finals week uplifting! Haha. Light at the end of the tunnel. #SCCrowd
- Thanks to everyone who joined in! And now, on to the chat transcript!
- — Bridget Helms (@bridgethelms)Wed, May 21 2014 00:01:11
- — Susan Spellman Cann (@SSpellmanCann)Wed, May 21 2014 00:01:19
- — Bridget Helms (@bridgethelms)Wed, May 21 2014 00:01:38As Susan mentioned, I’m Bridget - Elem Counselor from NW Indiana. We’re excited that you can join us this evening! #SCCrowd
- — Bridget Helms (@bridgethelms)Wed, May 21 2014 00:01:55If you’re joining in, or even just watching, please introduce yourself, & tell us your role & where you are from. #SCCrowd
Q&A Day on #SCCrowd - 5/20/14
bySC Crowdsourcing103 Views