About Russell Brewing Company
Located in Strawberry Hill, Surrey, British Columbia, Russell Brewing Company
has been brewing premium craft beer since 1995 using the finest ingredients available. Our beer is 100% natural and has no preservatives. We don’t pasteurize which means we don’t kill the taste – you drink our beer just the way it is brewed. Fanatical about beer, they believe that the passion and quality that goes into creating Russell beer comes through in the taste.
• 2013 Canadian Brewing Awards, Bronze, Black Death Porter
• 2013 Canadian Brewing Awards, Bronze, Hop Therapy Double IPA
• 2012 BC Beer Awards, Silver, Russell Lemon Ale
• 2012 World Beer Cup®, Silver, Russell IP’eh! India Pale Ale
• 2011 Surrey Board of Trade, Business Excellence Award
• 2010 World Beer Cup®, Bronze, Russell IP’eh! – India Pale Ale
• 2010 Canadian Beer Awards, Silver, A Wee Angry Scotch Ale
• 2010 World Beer Cup®, Bronze, A Wee Angry Scotch Ale
Our sister brewery, Fort Garry Brewery
is Manitoba’s oldest microbrewery and has been producing original beers since 1930. Both Russell Brewing and Fort Garry Brewing are wholly owned subsidiaries of BC-based Russell Breweries Inc – a public company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX:V:RB).