- — Natalee Stotz (@nataleestotz)Tue, Feb 28 2017 23:26:08
- — Natalee Stotz (@nataleestotz)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:30:00Tonight on #RuralEdChat we will be discussing professional development reading. We will use Q# and A# to track questions and answers.
- — John Martin (@edventures)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:31:01Hey there #RuralEdChat friends - I'm here-ish tonight. Been working on some home renovations and a bit toasted. How are you all?
- — Natalee Stotz (@nataleestotz)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:33:01Let’s go around the horn and see who is joining us tonight for #RuralEdChat. Introduce yourself and let us know where you’re from.
- — Linda Aragoni (@LindaAragoni)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:33:06Linda from springlike NY. I'm rereading Trollope's Barsetshire novels. I don't think that counts as PD reading. #RuralEdChat
PD Reading #RuralEdChat 02-28-2017
What are you reading? What do you want to read?