- On Friday 13th October we launched #iamabiologist, asking biologists worldwide to sharing photos of them in action: be they in the lab, field, forest or further afar
- We also created profiles of some of our members, to kick-start the campaign and to encourage scientists from all areas of biology to take part!
- ... and biologists from across the globe soon got involved!
- We saw lots of reptiles and amphibians...
- ...spiders and insects...
- ...and a whole bunch of plants and flowers!
As part of Biology Week 2017, we ran our first ever social media campaign to show the diversity and breadth of the roles bioscientists play in society
byRoyal Society of Biology33 Views