- Not surprising the most re-tweeted was a question was about the next presidential election. And many more are about endless corruption Scandals to poor service delivery. The hashtag has generated more than 500 tweets putting online expression in Uganda to whole new level. Enjoy Ugandan humour, get informed what Ugandans online think about various challenges they face.
- — echwalu edward (@echwalu)Mon, Nov 05 2012 12:08:44
- This can only show the anxiety young Ugandans have on the political future of the country which President Museveni has ruled for the last 26 years.
- — Shawn Mubiru (@shawnmubiru)Mon, Nov 05 2012 14:47:21
- — Mwesigwa Thomas (@MwesigwaThomas)Mon, Nov 05 2012 16:23:18#PLE2012 How many cars does the Ugandan presidential convoy comprise of?(Hint: Exclude the toilet & hospital)
- — Joshua Mmali (@joshmali)Mon, Nov 05 2012 16:20:58
- — Mwesigwa Thomas (@MwesigwaThomas)Mon, Nov 05 2012 15:57:24#PLE2012 English Qn.1 A group of owls is called a parliament. Repeat the sentence beginning with..The Ugandan parliament is full of...
- — brianking1510 (@brianking1510)Mon, Nov 05 2012 14:48:31#PLE2012:Maths - If John earns 1.5M but owns a 10billion dollar complex, what is the probability that John is a Minister? (50 Marks)
- — Rosebell Kagumire (@RosebellK)Mon, Nov 05 2012 15:55:29
- — Tesfalem Waldyes (@tesfalemw)Mon, Nov 05 2012 14:57:26
- — Jonathan Maserejje (@maseyjay)Mon, Nov 05 2012 14:56:00
- — ssemakula pharouq (@SsemakulaArie)Mon, Nov 05 2012 15:00:38"#PLE2012 Math If Besigye leaves his house at midday and police is notified at 11:30am. Calculate the time left for evacuation of the city?"
- — sheila Nduhukire™ (@Snduhukire)Mon, Nov 05 2012 14:56:39
#PLE2012 Capturing Ugandans' grievances in sarcasm and humour
Today, primary seven kids sat their final exam named Primary Leaving Exam (PLE) which is a gateway to secondary school. On this ocassion ingenious Ugandans used the twitter hashtag #PLE2012 to suggest questions if they were given a chance to examine P.7 kids and what comes out is more than questions
byRosebell Kagumire2,067 Views