- Looks like something was going on over on Davis Drive Tuesday night.
- So what was so buzzworthy about the event?
- You know they have beer and food every month.Were the philanthropy stories really that good?
- — HSessoms (@HSessoms)Wed, Dec 11 2013 00:13:17
- Mmmm. Looks like it! Want more?
- — Regina Twine (@ReginaTwine)Wed, Dec 11 2013 00:01:58Make a wish eastern NC grants about 200 wishes a year but 400 kids get diagnosed w/a life changing illness in the area. #RTP180
- — Kristen C. Smith (@kcs_tarheel)Tue, Dec 10 2013 23:45:33
- And the crowd went wild!
- — kathrynelspeth (@kathrynelspeth)Wed, Dec 11 2013 00:15:30
- — Andrea Messinger (@The_Messinger)Tue, Dec 10 2013 23:56:10
- — Liz Holden (@holden_elis)Tue, Dec 10 2013 23:57:42
- While we're not traditional philanthropy, @ncbiotech had some stories to share too. The one about beer being the original biotech - now people heard that!
- — Kristen C. Smith (@kcs_tarheel)Tue, Dec 10 2013 23:38:48
- Thanks to @TheRTP for lifting up all things good in the Triangle. And for providing video, ICYMI!
#RTP180 Gives Back
The December #RTP180 presentations helped us remember the reason for the season.
byRobin Deacle108 Views