Mr. Trump's hatred towards those who protest at his events has been documented ad nauseum.
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow reported the timeline that preceded the cancellation of his 3/11 rally in Chicago.
One must wonder if Mr. Trump believes that protesters throughout history should also be taken out on stretchers.
HOW ABOUT THESE PROTESTS?
- 5,000 women who marched on Washington, D.C. for universal women’s suffrage
- 70,000 Germans who marched to bring down the Berlin wall
- Hundreds of strkers against GM in Flint Michigan
- The Boston Tea Party (1774)
- The "NEW" Tea Party (2009)
- 300,000 Chinese Citizens in Tienanmen Square - 1989