- — Rick Gordon (@RichardGordon5)Tue, Jun 17 2014 10:47:57
- — Rick Gordon (@RichardGordon5)Tue, Jun 17 2014 10:52:32
- — David Lucien (@DCLucien)Tue, Jun 17 2014 14:28:34
- Invited guests begin to arrive at CIT headquarters in Herndon, VA.
- Standing room only!
- Pete Jobse (President & CEO, CIT), David Lucien (Chairman, CIT), and Tom Weithman (Managing Director, CIT GAP Funds) are seated in the front row
- Matt Devost introducing Hugh Brooks, CEO Axon Ghost Sentinel
- Mark Rasch introducing CardKill CEO, G. Mark Hardy
- Keith Rhodes (CTO QinetiQ) introduces Joe Klein, CEO Disrupt6
- — Matt Devost (@MattDevost)Tue, Jun 17 2014 17:40:30Disrupt6 addressing IPv6 security product gap which is that issue most of the industry doesn't like to talk about. #mach37demoday
MACH37 & CIT Gap Funds Spring 2014 Demo Day
June 17, 2014 - the end of an intensive 14 week program for 6 companies of the S14 cohort session culminates in a Demo Day for investors and industry experts.
byRick Gordon1 Like225 Views