- We received a lot of feedback on METRO's light-rail system, which currently doesn't span beyond the 610 Loop save for two stops on the Red Line. With METRO finally done with construction of its three light-rail lines, we asked, "where should it go next?"
Read below to the see feedback, and be sure to comment at the end of this piece to contribute to the discussion.
- Some wondered whether METRO would consider constructing lines connecting to the airports. We wrote about that possibility as well when we spoke with METRO's board chair in 2016.
- Connections along Westheimer into the Galleria area were also suggested.
- Some want to save some drive time and venture to areas outside of Houston.
- University rivalries don't exist in this commenter's mind—she wants to unite Owls and Cougars.
- But the most common suggestion overall?