BORN AND RAISED
- 7260 S Cimarron Rd
- This bar and restaurant was created as an homage to those who were actually born and raised in Las Vegas. It’s situated in the southwest valley and has a pretty large menu of beers on tap and in bottle. They also have some specialty cocktails worth checking out.
- 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
- This place in the Mirage is a great place to go for celebrations, as it doubles as a cigar lounge. Check out their versions of your favorite cocktails and enjoy the view.
CROWN AND ANCHOR PUB
- 1350 E Tropicana Ave
- This is the closest you’ll get to an authentic British sports pub in Las Vegas. Their food menu offers anything from fish and chips to scotch egg, but they also offer a wide variety of English beers on tap.
PEPPERMILL FIRESIDE LOUNGE
- 2985 S Las Vegas Blvd
- The Peppermill on the Strip is a Las Vegas classic, and worth the drive down there. Their lounge includes every funky, fruity drink you can think of from a scorpion to a key lime pie martini.
- 3557 S Maryland Pkwy
- If you can handle smokier bars and love karaoke, stop in here on a Friday or Saturday. You could be there all night and leave with a tab under $20. Champagne’s has been around longer than most bars in Las Vegas and even has some Rat Pack history.
DOUBLE DOWN SALOON
- 4640 Paradise Rd
- Feeling something a little rougher? Double Down Saloon is the definition of “maintained dive bar.” It’s gritty, it’s loud, but it’s different than anything else in Las Vegas. Try their bacon martini or a more crudely-named shot (don’t worry, you’ll know it when you see it).
PARK ON FREMONT