- — angela smith mp (@angelasmithmp)Tue, Nov 26 2013 15:32:38looking forward to debate tonight on 'fracking' with the Rational Parliament https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/debate-should-we-extract-shale-gas-by-fracking-tickets-8916267797 … #frackingrp
- — Roland Jackson (@Roland_Jackson)Tue, Nov 26 2013 18:16:05Off to the @RatParl debate on fracking http://rationalist.org.uk/articles/4446/do-we-need-new-laws-to-regulate-fracking … #frackingRP
- — Jennie Rayner (@jennierayner)Tue, Nov 26 2013 19:07:11
- — Pod Academy (@podacademy)Tue, Nov 26 2013 19:16:59
- — Jon Tennant (@Protohedgehog)Tue, Nov 26 2013 19:19:18
- — Tess Woodcraft (@tesswoodcraft)Tue, Nov 26 2013 19:24:14Rational Parliament about to start. This time discussing fracking. Will it be feelings v rationality? #FrackingRP
- — Jon Tennant (@Protohedgehog)Tue, Nov 26 2013 19:28:48
- — Rational Parliament (@RatParl)Tue, Nov 26 2013 19:30:21
- — Rational Parliament (@RatParl)Tue, Nov 26 2013 19:36:39The speaker of the house opens proceedings and researcher Joseph Dutton now makes his opening remarks on the status of fracking #FrackingRP
Should the UK exploit shale gas by fracking?
This debate on whether shale gas should be exploited in the UK by means of hydraulic fracturing ('fracking') was held at Conway Hall in London on 26 November 2013. It was the second sitting of the Rational Parliament, an experimental debating society.
byRational Parliament92 Views