- Nightmare #1: No love for an overdrafted Lacy
- Nightmare #2: The "Whackadoo." Going "BPA" and grabbing a player that doesn't fit a need. (The "What if Sheldon Richardson drops" scenario.)
- Nightmare #3: High-risk picks
- — Rob Williams (@Robwilliams71)Wed, Apr 24 2013 13:44:51@RamsHerd Patterson Ogletree in first. Can't afford to go with two boom and busters. Don't want Watson, the Florida St OT, for same reason.
- Nightmare #4: Trade up/down comes back to haunt us.
#RamsDraft Nightmares ... what are fans scared of?
There are so many possible scenarios involving the #16 and #22 picks that it is getting increasingly difficult to choose a favorite. However, it is much easier to imagine ways in which this draft goes horribly wrong. Here is what a sampling of Rams fans found on Twitter had to say.