- Archive footage on F1's offical twitter channel? Am I dreaming or what?
- — Formula 1 (@F1)Sat, Mar 14 2015 08:08:04To vote for the 1996 race - featuring Martin Brundle's spectacular crash on the first lap - reply using #AusGP96 https://amp.twimg.com/v/c4af213f-7f8b-43c6-85af-48704dcc7085 …
- Perfect renewal of vows
- — Andrew Benson (@andrewbensonf1)Sat, Mar 14 2015 06:24:45When you bear in mind there is about a second's difference between the soft and medium tyre, McLaren are about four seconds off the pace
- Hope he gave some input about the car too !
- Wonder how quick the McLaren would be when the Honda engine is tuned to full power
- — Tobias Grüner AMuS (@tgruener)Sat, Mar 14 2015 08:22:33#F1 McLaren said, hot temperatures caused problems. To save power unit Honda had to use "conservative" MGU-K & engine settings.
- Good job Felipe baby!
- It is Sainz and not Verstappen that leads the charge for Toro Rosso
- Hope it's not a major issue.
- Outqualifying Ericsson in the same car is not too big a job
- Disappointing qualifying for Ricciardo on home turf
- — Aus Grand Prix (@ausgrandprix)Sat, Mar 14 2015 07:28:11
- The power of a Mercedes engine
Top 10 Tweets from the Australian GP qualifying
byRachit Thukral1,785 Views