- — Tom B (@AnistonAnarchis)Wed, May 16 2012 00:37:02"I'm not a loser. I'm going to Ohio State." Oh, "Glee", this Michigan fan sees that as the most contradicting sentences ever.
- — Tom B (@AnistonAnarchis)Wed, May 16 2012 00:48:06"I've got this guy from Michigan poaching my kids." Come on, "Glee". That's not poaching, that's convincing them to go to a better school.
- Michigan beats Ohio State?
- — Cherie Lampley (@thesportsdiva)Wed, May 16 2012 00:48:37Not only should she kick you out but you should be fired from your fake job at ohio state! Getting beat out by a michigan scout. SMH #glee
- Shane Morris, a 2013 Michigan recruiit and a quarterback from De La Salle Collegiate High School in Warren, Mich., was watching.
- — Shane Morris (@S_Morris12)Wed, May 16 2012 01:01:47The Ohio State scout on #Glee said "I'm sorry I've been having a rough time.. I got this guy from Michigan poaching on all my kids" hahaha
"Glee" fans the flames of the Ohio State-Michigan rivalry
Just a few responses from around the "Twittersphere" about the mention of the Michigan-Ohio State rivalry during Tuesday night's episode of the popular FOX television series.
byRachel Lenzi1,525 Views