- It was another busy and yet productive day for RCOG at FIGO...
- On Thursday 11 October 2012, BJOG held the Author Workshop. This workshop is aimed at authors who want to find out how they can give their paper the best chance of being accepted and cited and hear directly from the Editor-in-Chief and scientific editors.
BJOG Papers: New WHO and FIGO GuidelinesTwo expert panel sessions presented new WHO and FIGO guidelines, and the findings from recent clinical studies, including two BJOG papers:
• Mobeen et al. Administration of misoprostol by trained traditional birth attendants to prevent postpartum haemorrhage in homebirths in Pakistan: a randomised placebo-controlled trial. BJOG, Volume 118, Issue 3, pp. 353–361, February 2011.
• Durocher, J et al. High fever following postpartum administration of sublingual misoprostol. BJOG, Volume 117, Issue 7, pp. 845-852 June 2010.
- We hope that you found the Storify editions during FIGO interesting. See you at the next Congress.RCOG Members, Fellows and Trainees are welcome to join the LinkedIn Group for further discussions here.