- A wonderful opening reception at Brisbane's Gallery of Modern Art
- A fantastic first day in Brisbane! A great scientific programme with lots of interesting and lively debate! More to come tomorrow...
- — Lily Lai (@lilylai)Mon, Apr 13 2015 07:33:22
- The last plenary of theday - Dr Alan Altman discusses HRT - who, why what and how?
- Another lively debate this afternoon - Should the NHS budget be spent on more doctors or state of the art equipment?
- The first debate of the Congress has commenced! Should 24 hour O&G consultant presence on the labour ward be mandatory for all tertiary hospitals?
- — Will Milford (@willmilford)Mon, Apr 13 2015 05:58:49Comments from the UK.. less trainees now.. rota gaps after hours.. 24/7 consultant cover in birth suites. To happen in Oz? #RCOG2015
Day 1: RCOG World Congress 2015
See day 1 highlights below and for more details about the Congress please go to www.rcog2015.com and follow #RCOG2015 on Twitter.
byThe Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1 Like1,509 Views