- You can find lots of information about our STARS programme over on our website:
- — QML Barts&TheLondon (@QMLBartsTheLon)Mon, Feb 17 2014 15:23:33This week sixth-form students are becoming cancer-research STARS with @QMBCI http://www.qmul.ac.uk/media/news/items/smd/123131.html … … We hope they have a fantastic week!
- — Access UK (@accessplacement)Wed, Feb 19 2014 14:08:41So excited to have 40 young people on work placement this half term. Not least the 15 @QMBCI who are cloning DNA today!
- — Access UK (@accessplacement)Wed, Feb 19 2014 15:21:31
- — Access UK (@accessplacement)Wed, Feb 19 2014 13:25:33
- Anyone who asks a PhD student "how are you doing?" should know that the answer will include "tired"!
- — Access UK (@accessplacement)Fri, Feb 21 2014 15:15:25Well done to all the BCI STARS for successfully completing your placement at @QMBCI! Enjoy your graduation ceremony this afternoon! Yay!
BCI STARS 2014
Our second BCI STARS course took place from 17th-21st February. Here are some snippets of the action and some useful info.