- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Fri, Mar 15 2013 19:20:49@GovHIT The Model-T did not have billions in government subsidies, and it did not threaten to track drivers and passengers everywhere.
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Wed, Mar 13 2013 13:31:29Estimated national investment in health IT: $1 trillion http://spectrum.ieee.org/riskfactor/computing/it/u-s-electronic-health-record-initiative-a-backlash-growing …rghealthITtoHITomEHRinEHRbacklashectronic-health-record-initiative-a-backlash-growing #healthIT #HIT #EHR #EHRbacklash
- — scotsilv (@scotsilv)Wed, Mar 13 2013 13:14:11
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Wed, Mar 06 2013 20:20:38@jronzio Isn't that another way of saying they don't have the right not to live as the government tells them to live?
- — scotsilv (@scotsilv)Tue, Mar 05 2013 22:43:00User satisfaction with electronic health records has decreased since 2010 - http://www.americanehr.com/about/News/13-03-05/Survey-of-Clinicians-User-satisfaction-with-electronic-health-records-has-decreased-since-2010.aspx ….coEHRboEMRNeHCIT3-03-05/Survey-of-Clinicians-User-satisfaction-with-electronic-health-records-has-decreased-since-2010.aspx #EHR #EMR #HCIT
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:15:04#EHRbacklash from the San Francisco Medical Center ED chairman. https://twitter.com/DrVes/status/304622268389142528 …e https://twitter.com/shearichard/status/306942984929308672 …2528 https://twitter.com/shearichard/status/306942984929308672
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Tue, Feb 12 2013 22:28:00
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Fri, Feb 08 2013 12:38:26Physicians still view EHRs as a drain on resources http://www.beckersasc.com/asc-coding-billing-and-collections/dr-farzad-mostashari-patience-with-ehrs-will-pay-off.html …c.EHR/asc-coding-billing-and-collections/dr-farzad-mostashari-patience-with-ehrs-will-pay-off.html #EHR
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Sat, Feb 02 2013 23:37:24UK Big brother to log your drinking habits and waist size http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272166/Big-brother-log-drinking-habits-waist-size.html ….co.uk/news/article-2272166/Big-brother-log-drinking-habits-waist-size.html And their timeline is four years later than the US timeline.
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Tue, Jan 29 2013 22:46:01Becoming dependent on the government for health care is not a move toward more personal control for workers. http://herit.ag/XxCc29 29
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Tue, Jan 29 2013 14:29:00
- — Alieta Eck, MD (@AlietaEck)Tue, Jan 22 2013 22:37:48Surgeon Reports to Prison; Government Sends Message http://www.aapsonline.org/index.php/site/article/surgeon_reports_to_prison_government_sends_message_states_aaps/ …e.org/index.php/site/article/surgeon_reports_to_prison_government_sends_message_states_aaps/. I am getting the message! It is dangerous to bill Medicare.
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Wed, Jan 16 2013 00:22:31The EHR incentive program is plagued by rampant dissatisfaction among physicians http://blog.srssoft.com/2013/01/dear-farzad-mostashari-m-d/ …com/2013/01/dear-farzad-mostashari-m-d/ 82% of physicians have a negative view
- — Pray for Medicine (@PrayforMedicine)Thu, Dec 27 2012 14:10:00When we object to a thing being done by government, the socialists conclude that we object to its being done at all. http://surgerycenterofoklahoma.tumblr.com/post/37850530695 …ofoklahoma.tumblr.com/post/37850530695
byPray for Medicine6 Views