- Spice Jet and Make My Trip has responded promptly with tweets seeking PNR number etc. Let's see if Twitter is more powerful than a phone call to SpiceJet customer care who refused to make any changes
- Make My Trip has informed me over a phone call that 'no email has been received from Spice Jet by their server'
- Finally received a call from SpicejetEMAIL FROM SPICEJETFrom: SpiceJet <email@example.com>11 April 2014 22:30
Greetings from SpiceJet.
With reference to the postponement of the departure time of flight SG 271 dated April 12,2014, we would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please note that flight schedules are subject to change and regulatory authority approvals. On this particular day the flight was postponed due to introduction of our new summer schedule.
On receipt of information regarding the change in flight time messages were sent out to the nos. mentioned on the PNR (91XXXXXXXXXX). Additionally, an email informing Passengers of the same was also sent firstname.lastname@example.org.To ensure that updates regarding the flight time are received.
Please note that if the flight is postponed for more that 90 minutes so passenger can take one of the following option.
1. They may cancel the reservation and take full refund on request back to the original mode of payment.
2. They may shift their particular flight to the next available flight within 7days (prior/ahead) from the original date of travel free of cost.
However, we have noted your valuable feedback and shall be shared with the concerned department.
Should you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks & Regards,
Executive - Customer Relations,
EMAIL FROM MAKEMYTRIPSalman <XXX@makemytrip.com>14 April 2014 22:07
Greetings from MakeMyTrip.com!
Apologies for the trouble you faced.
With reference to your complaint on Twitter, we have validated the same with our tech team and we are facing some difficulties with our flight emailer alert.
We have been advised that this will be fixed by next weeks onwards. This is the technical goof-up at our end.
We assure you that your complaint and feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further. We also note your feedback on availability of information
regarding our products and services as well as the service levels.
We thank you so much for sharing your concern with us.
Team- Customer Delight