- — Pottstown Police (@PottstownPolice)Mon, Apr 07 2014 19:46:49Latest News Beech St. Project ArtFusion hosting town hall meeting re Beech St Proj April 7 6:30-7:30pm at 254 E High RSVP 610-326-2506
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Apr 07 2014 22:47:51Zoning says they must provide 63 spaces; project parking count includes 18 on-street spaces. Most will be in Evans St. Lot, now vacant.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Apr 07 2014 22:52:25Project is 33 single-bedroom; 3 2-bedroom and 7 3-bedroom. "Interior is so cool," says Judith Memberg from Genesis Housing. @MercuryX
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Apr 07 2014 23:08:57Project will accept Section 8 vouchers, bot tenants will have to pass several background checks, including crime & credit checks. @MercuryX
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Apr 07 2014 23:22:20David Jackson, prez of Mosaic Land Trust, says group hopes to convert surrounding properties, turn them into artist-owned homes. @MercuryX
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Apr 07 2014 23:28:48Target completion date is December, 2015. Word on the tax credit comes in June. There is also a council hearing 4/16 @ 6:30 pm. @MercuryX
What's Up with the Beech Street Factory?
Tweets, Touts and Photos from a Town Hall Q & A on the proposed project for the former Fecera's Furniture Warehouse on Beech Street. Monday, April 7, 2014.
byEvan Brandt438 Views