- The last word there should be BASEMENT
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Sep 22 2014 23:44:43Next up was Patras and then on to Olympia, not Olympus home of the gods, but Olympia, where Olympics games were held in ancient times.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Sep 22 2014 23:56:47Decker would like to make the trip accessible to more of the school's students. Trips like this are a "change of life experience,"
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Sep 23 2014 00:05:20Thomas Hylton abstaining because one for the candidates is from a school district, Lewisburg, which is building a new high school 1/2
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Sep 23 2014 00:06:092/2 on 200 acres outside town to which all students will have to be bused. All other board members vote for recommended candidates.
Update on Elementaries and Trip to Greece
Tweets from the Pottstown School Board meeting of Monday, Sept. 22, 2014
byEvan Brandt820 Views