- As you might have guessed, this sign on display in the lobby at borough hall.
- As are these cars.
- Still can't find a way to take a photo of borough council and get them all in.
- This issue is not Pottstown-specific issue, but is the result of the EPA getting serious about the Clean Water Act. It applies to towns across the country and in Pennsylvania, the agency enforcing it is the DEP.
The story below is something I wrote in March that the Pottstown Borough Authority had on the subject.
- Council subsequently held a public hearing on the grant and, with only Ross Belovich offering the comment that anything that helps the police should be supported, unanimously approved the grant application.
- Additionally, Weekley said the last rate hike was in 2012.
The half-fare will increase from 85 cents to 95 cents; the transfer fare will increase from 45 cents to 55 cents and the para-transit fare will increase from $3.40 to $3.80.