- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Aug 11 2014 23:17:59Torres says he will be making sandwiches as well. Best selling hours are 6 to 9, he says. Experience in Allentown, Reading & Harrisburg.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Aug 11 2014 23:32:14Torres says he is not aware that he needs a food handlers license to serve sandwiches. Says he will comply with all rules.
- — Brian Goodfellow (@BrianGoodfello2)Mon, Aug 11 2014 23:56:14@PottstownNews don't you know by now twitter is known for doing that at just the right time I hate twitter.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Aug 11 2014 23:52:09Anyway, in the two Tweets lost, the engineer said there will be 5 trips during AM peak, and 15 during PM, and parking is adequate.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Mon, Aug 11 2014 23:59:15Lawyer for opponents, yes, there is one, wants to know how mini-mart would improve neighborhood for existing mini marts, historic housing.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 00:30:11Jackson says he has petition of those opposed to mini mart. Lawyers for Torres objects, says they can testify for themselves.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 00:31:18Serious problem with feeling safe in the neighborhood, Jackson said. Armed robber arrested across the street on Christmas Eve.
Nothing 'Mini' About Mini-Mart Hearing
Tweets from Conditional Use hearing for Torres Mini Mart at 454 King St., held on Monday, Aug. 11, 2014
byEvan Brandt861 Views