- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Wed, Mar 26 2014 23:20:27The DVRPC Database includes drop-down menus in which officials can keep track of infrastructure repaid and conditions.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Wed, Mar 26 2014 23:38:28Coyne says database could encourage 8 towns in regional planning committee to undertake joint bridge inspection for 43 bridges in 8 towns.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Wed, Mar 26 2014 23:42:17Sean Lawrence from DVRPC says database also mapped #Pottstown alleys, but does not include alley conditions. Some R public, most private.
- That is supposed to say "proposed" Auto correct thou art a scoundrel.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Wed, Mar 26 2014 23:58:07Regional comp plan projecting 22% jump in population by 2040, 96,000 more people; and 18.7% hike in jobs, 33,000 more by 2040. @MercuryX
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Mar 27 2014 00:01:12Economic development goals for the #Pottstown region include more high-quality jobs, bolster tax base, encourage tourism; "green collar jobs
- Click on the link below to go to the regional planning committee web site, where you can real all the proposed comprehensive plan chapters that have been written so far.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Mar 27 2014 00:17:56For its part, Douglass (Mont.) is anticipating 250-town home project on the "Zern's tract," as well as a new Wawa along Route 100. @MercuryX
Getting Comprehensive in the Region
Tweets from the Pottstown Metropolitan Regional Planning Committee on Wednesday, March 26, 2014.
byEvan Brandt313 Views