Back from Summer Break
Tweets from Pottsgrove School Board meeting of Tuesday, Aug. 12, 2014
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:41:08Feola says equipment and policies being lined up to implement the new 1-to-1 computer initiative. Comcast to provide back up internet.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:42:47Two #Pottsgrove techs now certified Apple techs for 1-to-1 program. Will save $ due to less extensive warranty, says Michael Wagman.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:49:17
- As the parent of a teenager, I have decided that discretion is the better part of journalism here and in an effort to spare a student embarrassment, I have deleted a Tweet which was, in my judgement, a little too specific.
I'm relaying the information this way: A resident expresses concern about children who pass a class but not the Keystone exam and hopes the district will address the matter shortly.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:58:47Hopes plan is proactive so her daughter's courses can be set. "I would have liked to know scores sooner than 3 weeks after you receive them"
- — Al Leach (@FFLMaster)Wed, Aug 13 2014 00:18:32@PottstownNews I agree wth Dee, many factors besides the teachers are in play. From Curriculum to even the time a class is offered is factor
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Wed, Aug 13 2014 00:23:10School Board Pres Justin Valentine concerned because "we didn't know" this was part of project. Wants to know what else there is.