- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:41:08Feola says equipment and policies being lined up to implement the new 1-to-1 computer initiative. Comcast to provide back up internet.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:42:47Two #Pottsgrove techs now certified Apple techs for 1-to-1 program. Will save $ due to less extensive warranty, says Michael Wagman.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:49:17
- As the parent of a teenager, I have decided that discretion is the better part of journalism here and in an effort to spare a student embarrassment, I have deleted a Tweet which was, in my judgement, a little too specific.
I'm relaying the information this way: A resident expresses concern about children who pass a class but not the Keystone exam and hopes the district will address the matter shortly.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Tue, Aug 12 2014 23:58:47Hopes plan is proactive so her daughter's courses can be set. "I would have liked to know scores sooner than 3 weeks after you receive them"
- — Al Leach (@FFLMaster)Wed, Aug 13 2014 00:18:32@PottstownNews I agree wth Dee, many factors besides the teachers are in play. From Curriculum to even the time a class is offered is factor
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Wed, Aug 13 2014 00:23:10School Board Pres Justin Valentine concerned because "we didn't know" this was part of project. Wants to know what else there is.
Back from Summer Break
Tweets from Pottsgrove School Board meeting of Tuesday, Aug. 12, 2014
byEvan Brandt217 Views