- — London EdTech Week (@edtechweekldn)Mon, Jun 19 2017 10:38:32
- 19/06/2017: Starting off the week with a Live Podcast in collaboration with Nesta and supported by Cooley LLP; by all accounts, a very popular event....
- Good game faces from Richard Taylor, Lucy Heady, Bukky Yusuf and Matt Johnson, the panelists-to-be
- Helen Goulding from Nesta kicked off the event with some welcoming words:
- After this, Ben Gill spoke to us about RocketFund and played a great video on the topic; and then James Weatherill from Arbor talked about investing for impact
- — Rocket Fund (@RocketFundUK)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:24:44
- Vipul Bhargava, Edtech and International Schools specialist at the Department of International Trade, then opened the debate regarding "Is Edtech a Thing (yet)?" The question initially came up as a result of a conversation with M&A analyst who concluded that from a financial point of view, it wasn't.
- And now for the main event! Sophie kicks off the live podcast
- — The Edtech Podcast (@PodcastEdtech)Mon, Jun 19 2017 17:29:15
- — The Edtech Podcast (@PodcastEdtech)Mon, Jun 19 2017 17:31:37
- Some important points were made from the outset....
- — The Edtech Podcast (@PodcastEdtech)Mon, Jun 19 2017 17:35:46
- — Tony Parkin (@tonyparkin)Mon, Jun 19 2017 17:38:04
Our live podcast debate on how to value Edtech
We debated the question on how to value Edtech through a live podcast, which launched London Edtech week!
byThe Edtech Podcast66 Views