In a hurry?
- Cobalt blue glassware is gorgeous for festive dinners and holiday entertaining.
- Blue wine glasses alongside gleaming white table settings on a blue and white tablecloth will set the stage for a dramatic dinner party. Add silver decorations and create a cool ambiance that is also electrifying.
To see cobalt blue wine glasses - click here
For cobalt blue drinking glasses and tumblers - click here
- High-quality blue glassware that will look stunning on your dining table does not have to be expensive. Leading glassware brands such as Libbey, Bormioli Rocco, and Artland have gorgeous glasses that will not cut into your Christmas money. You can add the ethereal color of cobalt blue to your dining decor and get fabulous value for your money in terms of beauty and versatility.
- Are you planning a Christmas party where both adults and children will be present? If so, why not buy a set of pretty blue drinking glasses for serving ginger ale, sodas or sparkling water to the younger crowd, and a set of blue goblets for festive adult drinks for everyone else?
- The children will appreciate having "fancy glasses" that match the ones their parents are using. The beauty of blue will enhance the entire mood of your party (With both adults and children present, any help you can get is worth going after!)
If an all-adult party is on your holiday calendar, then cobalt blue martini glasses are a snazzy choice that will add sophistication to your gathering, as well as help you create an intimate mood.
- Oh, you're making margaritas instead of martinis? Well, no problem, you'll find blue margarita glasses that are downright decadent. Who says margarita glasses have to be green? Your guests will be intrigued and delighted with something different and brand you as the most imaginative hostess of the season.
- Perhaps you're the type who is always on the look-out for dishes and glassware from days gone by. If so, vintage glassware in cobalt blue may already be found in your china cabinet. Are you hoping to collect more? No doubt you save your vintage blue glassware for your most special occasions.Article Source: http://EzineArticles. com/7419358
- Affiliate Disclosure
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.