- — Rania Al Abdullah (@QueenRania)Thu, Oct 11 2012 15:35:38Today we celebrate the 1st ever International Day of the Girl - spread the word and raise ur voices for girls’ education! #DayoftheGirl
- — Melinda Gates (@melindagates)Thu, Oct 11 2012 18:16:48
- — Rathika Sitsabaiesan (@RathikaS)Thu, Oct 11 2012 17:54:26
- — G. Stroumboulopoulos (@strombo)Thu, Oct 11 2012 18:40:17Want to change the world? Push our politicians to make girls education a global priority. Today is Intl Day of the girl http://tiny.cc/1f10lw w
- — Justin Trudeau, MP (@justinpjtrudeau)Thu, Oct 11 2012 12:21:26It’s the International Day of the Girl. So proud of my Sophie for her advocacy: check out BecauseIAmAGirl.ca & help build a better world. -J
- — Jennifer Heil (@JennHeil)Thu, Oct 11 2012 14:26:38At last, the first International Day of the Girl has arrived! Check out http://www.becauseiamagirl.ca magirl.ca to learn how you can take part!
- — Sayara Thurston (@SayaraThurston)Thu, Oct 11 2012 17:22:01
- — Marnie McBean (@MarnieMcB)Thu, Oct 11 2012 11:42:40
- — Marcia Cross (@ReallyMarcia)Wed, Oct 10 2012 16:52:05
- — Because I am a Girl (@biaagcanada)Thu, Oct 11 2012 13:36:25
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Thu, Oct 11 2012 21:46:02On International #DayOfTheGirl, celebrating girl power at the White House: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/10/11/celebrating-girl-power …e.gov/blog/2012/10/11/celebrating-girl-power
- — Hillary Clinton News (@ClintonNews)Fri, Oct 12 2012 06:54:03International Day of the Girl: To Give Girls Everywhere What We Want for Our Own Daughters http://bit.ly/RBm1iN
- — Girl Guides ofCanada (@girlguidesofcan)Thu, Oct 11 2012 16:23:33
- — Jenna Pettinato (@jennapettinato)Tue, Oct 09 2012 21:20:40
People around the world celebrate Day of the Girl!
The world was buzzing yesterday while Day of the Girl celebrations took place across the globe and got people chatting over social media.
byPlan Canada367 Views