- On the 4th July around 40 delegates gathered together to discuss high street rejuvenation and place management for towns in Oxfordshire. Attendees included local council officers, elected members, traders, residents and place management specialists. Here is a short collection of tweets from #oxhsc16
- — Iain Nicholson (@prbi_Iain)Sun, Jul 03 2016 17:20:44
- First we started with some roundtable discussions - focusing on problems and solutions.
- Then we had the opportunity to take a walk around Bicester and offer some thoughts and feedback.
- Then it was time to hear from the speakers
- — Bicester Bazaar (@bicesterbazaar)Mon, Jul 04 2016 11:06:11
- — Cathy Parker (@profcathyparker)Mon, Jul 04 2016 12:33:59
- — Thame4Business (@thame4business)Mon, Jul 04 2016 14:10:48
- Finally we finished off with a lively panel discussion (although I don't look very lively!)
- — Iain Nicholson (@prbi_Iain)Mon, Jul 04 2016 16:50:11
Working together for stronger town centres
Oxfordshire High Street Conference 2016, Bicester