- — Christine Pinto (@PintoBeanz11)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:01:10
- — Lara Richardson (@hawkskhaleesi)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:00:00Hey Everyone, Lara K teacher from WA state. #gafe4littles Joining from scheduled tweets @ a union mtg. so sorry if my timing is off.
- — Sarah Fromhold (@sew1080)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:02:44Hi #gafe4littles I'm Sarah, Digital Learning Coach from North TX. I'm excited to learn more about using YouTube in the classroom!
- — Christine Pinto (@PintoBeanz11)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:04:20Talk about a dedicated #gafe4littles chat member. Attending a meeting and is still contributing to the discussion! You rock Lara! https://twitter.com/hawkskhaleesi/status/788530099725271040 …
- — Steve Alba (@mrstevealba)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:04:51Hi #gafe4littles Steve here in San Dimas. I actually have one of your former TK students in my kinder class. Excited to learn about youtube
- — Christine Pinto (@PintoBeanz11)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:06:32ha ignore my grammar error in my image. #gafe4littles https://twitter.com/PintoBeanz11/status/788531590888435713 …
- — Jamie Reese (@teachermsjamie)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:07:09A1: In general, Video is a powerful tool in the classroom. Provides engagement/ visual supports/ independence #gafe4littles
- — Jaime Bauer, NBCT (@teenytinytechie)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:07:25A1 Youtube offers educational videos, creation of playlists to link content, and I just heard about an interactive feature #gafe4littles
- — Laurie Anastasio (@LaurieAnastasio)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:08:05
- — Christine Pinto (@PintoBeanz11)Wed, Oct 19 2016 00:08:07Laurie makes AWESOME buttons! She's made my PintoBeanz logo and one for #gafe4littles Need buttons? Hit Laurie up! https://twitter.com/LaurieAnastasio/status/788531452451315712 …
#GAfE4Littles Chat - YouTube in the Classroom
October 18, 2016
byEdTech Pinto41 Views