- Kenya held it's first Presidential Debate ahead of the hotly contested March 4th General Elections. I tracked the hashtag #KeDebate on Twitter . Presidential Debate reached an audience of over 189Million on Twitter alone from the 100,000+ tweets posted on twitter in three hours & half hours only . The number could double if i also tracked #Debate254 or #KOTAje Top Source of tweets was 24% Web ( PC) , 17% Twitter for Android , 14 % Twitter for Web , 9% Twitter for BlackBerry....Top Word was Dida.
- — BBC Africa (@BBCAfrica)Mon, Feb 11 2013 15:12:09
- — Solomon Mugera (@smugera)Mon, Feb 11 2013 15:12:09
- — Charles Onyango-Obbo (@cobbo3)Mon, Feb 11 2013 15:12:09First rule of presidential debate: Beware of candidates like Dida who have nothing to lose. They can bury you. #KEDebate13
- — :caadi iska dig::: (@Xidig_AFC)Mon, Feb 11 2013 15:12:09
- — Bruce A. Patrick (@BrucePatrick23)Mon, Feb 11 2013 15:12:09Kenya Group ‘Disappointed’ Over Presidential Debate: In Kenya, a group known as Persons Living with Disabilities... http://bit.ly/U7baC8
- — virginiah kariuki (@virgcarries)Mon, Feb 11 2013 15:12:10
- — Sanchia Kakwezi (@Sanchia_K)Mon, Feb 11 2013 15:12:10