- We had beautiful weather in Nottingham and there was a sense of excitement around the campus.
- Day 1 saw two of our keynote speakers take to the stage, Sue Ziebland and Justin Waring.
- People started getting rather excited!
- New to this year's HSRPP conference were the Pecha Kucha presentations.
- — Cathy Geeson (@cathy_geeson)Tue, Apr 11 2017 20:54:56My first 'PechaKuche' at my first #hsrpp2017 - fantastic 2 days! https://twitter.com/sarahkhanmrphar/status/851391387476131840 …
- There were some excellent posters on display.
- And here was the winner for best poster!
- Delegates could listen to presentations on four key topics.
- — Pharmacy Research UK (@PharmResUK)Mon, Apr 10 2017 11:19:00Time for the first oral presentation session #hsrpp2017: choose Consultation Skills, Patient Exp, Health Promotion or Clinical Practice.
Health Service Research & Pharmacy Practice Conference 2017
The highlights from this year's conference, hosted by The University of Nottingham
byPharmacy Research UK335 Views