- — Nick Wilkinson (@wilko1702)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:10:30“@DelSantoDomingo: Ryan it's easy, as in all debates just say "I concede" you wafer thin fraud” general Biden bossing private Ryan ...
- — Matt Yglesias (@mattyglesias)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:33:33If Obama talks to the guys who prepped Biden for tonight, he's going to look a lot better in the next two debates than the first one.
- — Huffington Post (@HuffingtonPost)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:33:31"At a time when we have a jobs crisis in America, wouldn't it be nice to have a job creator in the White House." -Ryan #debates
- — Puja Murgai (@pujamurgai)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:24:34Last question: Are you ever embarrassed by the tone of the campaign? Biden uses his son to convey where he would draw the line #vpdebate
- — Danny Sullivan (@dannysullivan)Fri, Oct 12 2012 02:19:12Ryan: my faith guides everything. Biden: my faith is strong enough I don't have to impose it on those of other faiths #debates
- Humanitarian crisis in Syria:
Vice Presidential Debate 2012: Biden v Ryan
"Vice President Joe Biden must be everything President Barack Obama was not: energetic, aggressive and concise. Rep. Paul Ryan must meet the moment and keep things going Mitt Romney's way." (Storify by PG's Mila Sanina)