- PG's Mark Dent's tweet (@mdent05) saying that Sandusky was departing from his house was acknowledged as a tipoff to the press corps that the verdict was coming. Mark Dent sent the tweet at 9:23 pET. It got more than 130 re-tweets.
- At 9:52pET Dan Wetzel tweeted that Sandusky entered the courtroom
- Many of the charges carry mandatory minimum sentences and Sandusky is expected to spend the rest of his life in prison.
- PG Video: Sandusky led out of the courthouse
- Spectator yells at Sandusky: 'Rot in hell'