- — Lisa Persons (@MonaLisaATL)Thu, Aug 30 2012 20:06:01Not sure if what Mitt Romney is saying is true, but this is a very good speech. Simple and easy to understand. #watchoutobama
- — Sabrina Siddiqui (@SabrinaSiddiqui)Thu, Aug 30 2012 19:42:08Code Pink protesters interrupt Romney, shouting "people over profits," being aggressively removed by security as crowd chants USA. #gop2012
- — Manda Busbea (@mandajean1975)Thu, Aug 30 2012 19:44:59"Mr. Chairman and delegates, I accept your nomination for president of the United States." Mitt Romney starts his speech. #GOP2012”
- — Rachael Vinyard (@acidlipgloss)Thu, Aug 30 2012 19:15:25
- Clint Eastwood to an empty chair:
- — Sean Hannity (@seanhannity)Thu, Aug 30 2012 19:14:22Standing ovation for Eastwood: "we own this country/politicians are employees of ours/when someone does not do the job we gotta let 'em go!"
- — Carol Schoenrock (@springwidow)Thu, Aug 30 2012 19:09:10