- Heads from each our Hubs and International Units came together in Delhi to drive our new Global Strategy forward across our agency in 2017.
- — Alex Kent (@alexkent)Mon, Apr 24 2017 07:51:04
- As part of our commitment to Dynamic Accountability, we were live on social media throughout the Conference to practice radical transparency and to bring more voices into the room.
- — Perry Maddox (@RestlessPerry)Tue, Apr 25 2017 03:32:57Why are we live on social media @RestlessDev Strategy Conf? It's #DynamicAccountability in action http://restlessdevelopment.org/dynamic-accountability … #WeAreRestless
- We started with the context and urgency of change that our strategy calls for, digging into the intentional language we are using, our theory of change, and models for individual and agency change.
- We then focused on our Model for Change - responding to the Priorities of Young People via the Restless Model for transformative change.
- — Nik Hartley (@Nik_Hartley)Tue, Apr 25 2017 05:51:35
- — Gemma Graham (@Jonesy_gem)Tue, Apr 25 2017 19:14:11
- Testing our Model for Change at scale, we mapped how we already are - and will continue - building a movement of young people, youth-led organisations and investing partners to unleash the power of youth-led change at scale: a Youth Collective.
- — Perry Maddox (@RestlessPerry)Tue, Apr 25 2017 08:59:25
Restless Development Strategy Conference 2017