- This week on the Penguin blog, residential scribe Lucy Mangan shared the scandalous admission that she has never read Anne of Green Gables - as well as a whole host of other Puffin classics.
- We asked you to share those classic books that you still haven't got around to reading yet using #IHaveNeverRead. Prepare to feel shocked, inspired and perhaps a little bit smug at the results...
- — Penguin Books UK (@PenguinUKBooks)Thu, Mar 19 2015 14:13:34While we're in a confessional mood, why not share your shocking literary shortcomings? Simply tweet them + #IHaveNeverRead. We won't judge.
- — Lucy Mangan (@LucyMangan)Thu, Mar 19 2015 13:13:07Having lunch and gathering confessional strength for #IHaveNeverRead Twitter chat at 2pm. DRAW UP YOUR HASHTAG AND YOUR LISTS. LET'S PURGE.
- — Penguin Books UK (@PenguinUKBooks)Thu, Mar 19 2015 14:23:11@LucyMangan Lucy! Shame on you! We will have to send you a selection (replete with pipe and deerstalker hat)
- — Katie Rosseinsky (@Katierosseinsky)Thu, Mar 19 2015 14:19:15
- — Philippa_Perry (@Philippa_Perry)Thu, Mar 19 2015 13:30:01
- — Alison, LBA Books (@LBABooks)Thu, Mar 19 2015 14:25:01
- — chrisbyng (@chrisbyng)Thu, Mar 19 2015 14:32:27@PenguinUKBooks haha. The fresh air and adventure of Huck Finn sound like the perfect antidote the sights and smells of a daily commute!
- — Penguin Books UK (@PenguinUKBooks)Thu, Mar 19 2015 14:33:49
Dare to share your literary confessions
byPenguin Books UK2 Likes579 Views