- — Darren.T (@Of_Astora)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:20:39A5 Two of them somewhat understand it because they took the course last year, but the others think im crazy douing this course. #lqchat
- — m kennelly (@mkennelly123)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:21:22a5 most of mine think it's complicated, but i also have homeschooled friends who take online courses too so i'm not completely alone #lqchat
- — Jack Emond (@JackEmond)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:21:24A5: Well I think they understand somewhat what it is and the difficulties...but i take online with all my friends, even Darren ;) #lqchat
- — Nathan Fortin (@NathanF272)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:22:34A5: They're jealous because an online class is 50 minutes and our regular classes are 75, so we have 25 more minutes to do homework #lqchat
- — Lia Fogel (@lia_fogel)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:22:32#lqchat A5 yes, my friends don't fully understand but neither does my mom, whenever they look at my work they're like O-O how you do it?
Q5: Do your friends who are not in online classes have a hard time understanding what it's like?