- — Zachary Burke (@ZacharyBurke3)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:15:55A4: Never in a million years would I have thought that it'd change my life. For better and worse, but my work ethic is at par. #lqchat
- — Serena.S (@SerenasMath)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:16:40A4, something that surprised me was how very similar it is to normal learning even though the classroom situation is different. #lqchat
- — KatieFFCA (@KatieRF)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:16:47#lqchat A4 I honestly wasn't expecting to like it. I thought it would be super hard and miserable but it really isn't. It's fun and helpful.
- — Dianne Conrod (@Di_worknplay)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:17:13
- — m kennelly (@mkennelly123)Thu, Feb 06 2014 01:16:53a4 the amount of tools that we've been exposed to that i wouldn't have thought could be used for education... twitter for example #lqchat
Q4: What is one thing about online learning that has surprised you?