- — South West Trains (@SW_Trains)Wed, Mar 19 2014 07:47:57@ReevesHall This is to allow platform resurfacing work. There is no available space to provide temporary spaces I'm afraid.
- — South West Trains (@SW_Trains)Wed, Mar 19 2014 07:48:33@CityCycling Fleet car park has been restricted to car park season ticket holders only while we are building the decked car park.
- — Andrew Reeves-Hall (@ReevesHall)Wed, Mar 19 2014 07:59:28@SW_Trains When will bicycle storage for 100s of your customers be available again? In your new multistory car park? On platform?
- — Stuart Helmer (@StuartHelmer)Wed, Mar 19 2014 08:08:42
- — Wheels on the Bike (@WheelsOnTheBike)Wed, Mar 19 2014 08:21:22@SW_Trains Bollocks is there no space. http://www.cyclehoop.com/product/bike-racks-and-cycle-stands/car-bike-port/ … Re-examine your priorities. @ReevesHall
- — ZIP NOLAN (@ZIP_N0LAN)Wed, Mar 19 2014 08:45:39
- — Andrew Reeves-Hall (@ReevesHall)Wed, Mar 19 2014 13:21:01@SW_Trains I asked a worker there this morning and they had no clue how long the resurfacing would take him and his team. Can you say?
- — Andrew Reeves-Hall (@ReevesHall)Thu, Mar 20 2014 19:23:27@SW_Trains Could you tell me if you ever considered building the decked car park on the north side of Fleet station so not block Fleet Pond?
- — Andrew Reeves-Hall (@ReevesHall)Thu, Mar 20 2014 19:49:45@SW_Trains Yes. But that was not my question. Put another way: why did you decide against car deck on northern side?
Fleet station bicycle parking removal (March 2014)