- — Peace One Day (@PeaceOneDay)Wed, Jun 06 2012 14:54:20
- Google Hangout and Google+ enabled the conference to reach further than the audience in the room.
- — KEJ Adams (@AdamsKej)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:37:39
- — Peace One Day (@PeaceOneDay)Mon, Jun 11 2012 13:20:04
- — Mercy Corps - UK (@mercycorps_uk)Tue, Jun 12 2012 08:26:02
- — Scott M. Weber (@Scott_M_Weber)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:27:12
- Scott Weber, Director-General of Interpeace, in the build up to the launch event held in the Westminster Central Hall, the location of the United Nations' inaugural meeting in 1946.
- In the audience were representatives from NGOs, government offices and activists as well as members of Peace One Day's Student and Reducing Domestic Violence coalitions.
- — The Lost Boy (@Vanalli)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:41:52
- And so it starts, Jeremy Gilley introduces Martin Bell OBE...
- — ChantelleBugeja (@ChantelleBugeja)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:47:16
- — Interpeace (@InterpeaceTweet)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:48:48
- — Foundation F Future (@FoundationFF)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:52:57
- — CheshireKaz (@CheshireKaz)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:56:43
- Emmanuel Jal, an ex-child soldier, speaks powerfully from his own experience growing up in conflict during his youth in Sudan
NGO Coalition - 12 June 2012
In partnership with Interpeace, Peace One Day launched the NGO Coalition as part of the Global Truce 2012 campaign. We were excited to welcome BRAC, MAG - Mines Advisory Group, War Child, Viva Rio, ACCORD & Mercy Corps.