- — Samuel Driessen (@driessen)Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:01:49
In eager anticipation
- — Paul J Corney (@PaulJCorney)Fri, Apr 19 2013 06:43:50Sunny start on the E15 tram as I leave Sta Maria de Belem for #SocialNow. Off early to finish Storify account of 1st day Keep watching
- — Phil Hill (@philahill)Fri, Apr 19 2013 08:39:33#socialnow looking at Evernote, Sharepoint and Spreadd this morning. Hope today is as interesting as yesterday! Panel will behave today!
Tools for Topic-based Knowledge Sharing
Vendor presentations - Evernote
- — Phil Hill (@philahill)Fri, Apr 19 2013 08:58:24#socialnow novel approach from Evernote... Some customers would better with Podio . Evernote Has a lot of the capacity of clever CRMs..
- — Paul J Corney (@PaulJCorney)Fri, Apr 19 2013 08:56:19#socialnow Evernote seach works inside of PDF. Store personal and private data. Not a tool for everyone but for SME's.Refreshingly candid
- — Paul J Corney (@PaulJCorney)Fri, Apr 19 2013 09:00:26
- — Pedro Custódio (@pedrocustodio)Fri, Apr 19 2013 09:10:55
- — Phil Hill (@philahill)Fri, Apr 19 2013 09:08:59#socialnow suppliers note recurring themes are roles, teams, organisational structure, too much data?, mental models, need for tools as well
Vendor presentations - Sharepoint
SocialNow Lisboa, Day Two
The combined tweets, pictures and comments from this unique event.
byPaul J Corney1 Like89 Views