- — Caroline Aird (@devoncaroline)Wed, Oct 05 2016 07:08:25@Paul4Cowick thank you. Tbh if plastic I prefer the look of the leaves to the pockets. Living wall wouldv'e be great Interested to find out.
- — Paul Bull (@Paul4Cowick)Wed, Oct 05 2016 06:32:29.@devoncaroline Still investigating...initial submission from architects suggested living green wall, but not a planning condition
- — Caroline Aird (@devoncaroline)Thu, Oct 06 2016 16:21:36
- — Paul Bull (@Paul4Cowick)Fri, Oct 07 2016 10:15:35.@devoncaroline It seems that wall of First & Last *should* be sedum vertical planting as per drawings in applica… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/784336360664477696 …
- — Paul Bull (@Paul4Cowick)Fri, Oct 07 2016 16:55:03
07/10/16 | Sedum Garden on First & Last development
byPaul Bull3 Views