- — Raza Rumi (@Razarumi)Sun, Dec 28 2014 06:18:08We stood by #GEO when it was under pressure. It was about media freedoms. But this freedom was not to preach hate & by extension violence.
- — Raza Rumi (@Razarumi)Sun, Dec 28 2014 06:19:01If #GEO will not apologise to Ahmadi community, & take the fanatics off-air then it would not be unreasonable to call for its suspension.
- — Raza Rumi (@Razarumi)Sun, Dec 28 2014 06:20:25Let’s see this new *resolve* of government/Army applies only to those who attack state or also a persecuted minority living under apartheid.
- — Raza Rumi (@Razarumi)Sun, Dec 28 2014 06:24:08Yeah right. Pakistan has changed after Peshawar.Let’s see.One Ahmadi killed a day after the country’s PM resolves to fight hate/terror. LOL
- — Raza Rumi (@Razarumi)Sun, Dec 28 2014 06:27:04I hope the civil society, rights groups & media friends stay united and not let this media oligarchy get away with murder (no pun intended).
Hate Speech on Geo TV against Ahmadis
Raza Rumi tweets about the show inciting hate against Ahmadis on Geo TV.