- Wristbands were handed out in order to more accurately gauge how many people were in line. Also, anyone without a wristband would not be able to get into Hall H discouraging line cutters or the practice of saving spots for large numbers of people.
However on Friday, fans said a combination of lax security and early line ups lead to problems with the system.
- According to many in the snaking line, plenty of people were able to cut into the forming line before the wristbands were handed out.
- Some handed out a stern warning to anyone thinking about cutting in line.
- Some complained they were not given accurate information on when the wristbands were going to be handed out leading to other problems.
- Despite some glitches, for many camping out in the Hall H line is a big part of the convention.