- The announcement that Donald Trump will make another appearance at CPAC, according to Breitbart, took Twitter by storm Friday, as pundits and political junkies weighed in on the news with snark, scorn and smiles. Trump will join other prominent Republicans and many 2016 contenders.
- — Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin)Fri, Jan 31 2014 17:49:14@JD_Meadows Trump is a moron/ I've been very outspoken about that. And CPAC has been a circus for a long time.
- — Dr. Schadenfreude (@PoliticsOfFear)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:54:58McCain, Romney, Huckabee, Santorum, Trump, etc. Shows how little conservatism is in the GOP and CPAC. Time for a 2nd party in America.
- — T. Becket Adams (@BecketAdams)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:48:00Just seeing this now…Trump is speaking at CPAC? Why? I thought the point of the convention was to discuss conservatism with conservatives.
- — Troy Appel (@tdappel)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:15:45Talk abt $25K he's given Rangel? RT @WillMcAvoyACN Donald Trump will speak at CPAC, because Conservative has lost all meaning or dignity.
- — Neal (@Neal_Dewing)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:10:57I know there are at least 50 people attending CPAC who find Trump a boorish drag on the party's national prospects. Organize a boo-brigade.
- — Kevin W. Glass (@KevinWGlass)Fri, Jan 31 2014 15:16:49"When I heard that Donald Trump had been invited back to CPAC I thought it was a hoax." http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/03/15/video-guy-benson-goofs-on-trump-at-cpac/ … - @guypbenson's Trump riff
- — Oliver Sherouse (@OliverSherouse)Fri, Jan 31 2014 16:44:23This is why I don't pay any attention to CPAC: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/30/Exclusive-Donald-Trump-confirmed-to-speak-at-CPAC-2014 …
Trump CPAC news lights up Twitter